Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Hoppin ~ My response is in red.

Pam sent this to me and I thought it was pretty neat so I am sharing it with all of you....fill in the blank...my response is in red

Something to THINK ABOUT!!!!!!!
You just found out you have one week to live. The first person you call is My Pastor and say "I want to pray and thank God for all he's given to me." Immediately after hanging up the phone, you leave the doctors office and before heading home you go to the house so you can gather my thoughts before having a talk with my family.You gather your family at home that night and say "Please live your lives for God and don't be afraid of what people think. He is the key to your salvation and eternal life in Heaven" then all of you together pray, embrace, and pack our bags. You book a three day trip to three different places because you've always wanted to go to see my parents and family in Tennessee, to see Rudy's family in Texas, and a missions trip to Mexico. On the way back from your trip you stop off at Makenzie's grave site to say "See you soon my child" because you've been meaning to for a long time. For two more days you spend your time reading my Bible, writing on my blog, and spending time with family and friends. You make sure you tell them in detail how much they mean to me, write each one a personal letter to keep and read when times get tough and spend quality time alone with each of them.... three things you know you should have taken care of but have been putting off. The final day is too personal to write about but you wonder to yourself: why did I have to get a death notice before I finally did all those things this week? The reason I'll probably keep putting off all those things is because I don't live my life like I am dying but I love my life and I will do all these things in time, God willing.


MckLinky Blog Hop

Special thanks to Shoplet.com-Purell Hand Sanitizers for sponsoring this blog hop.


1 comment:

  1. marli i am so proud of you for all that you have been through and come out of it so strong. i actually cried while reading all of your posts (good though). i am so glad that you have found rudy and i hope that at the end of it all i will be as happy as you are now. i love you and can't wait to see you!! <3 kelsey renee

    ReplyDelete